In a world where the ability to code is no longer a nice-to-have, now is the time to upskill at your own pace.
With the support of the best industry professionals, and using a world leading Apple designed curriculum, this Swift coding programme is your ticket into the dynamic world of coding and app development. Whether you are looking to add a new skill to your current set, wanting to upskill for your next job or you’re just keen to understand a little more about programming – Unitec’s online programme will get you up to speed, with the help of some well known industry experts, at a pace to suit you and your life.
This five-part programme is designed with you in mind. You’ll hit the ground running from day 1, getting to know the fundamentals of coding and understanding how to build fully functional apps directly from the industry professionals. Each course is offered over a four-week period and includes weekly, live, interactive tutorials to ensure you are supported every step of the way. Self-paced, flexible and driven from expert industry knowledge. This is the future of learning.
What is Swift?
Swift is a powerful and intuitive programming language for macOS, iOS, watchOS and tvOS. Writing Swift code is fun and interactive, the syntax is clear and simple and includes modern features that world leading developers desire. Swift code is safe by design, and produces software that runs seamlessly.
How does it work?
Each of our four-week courses include weekly live, interactive tutorials facilitated by our highly experienced Unitec team in collaboration with our digital industry partners from Datacom. Your guides are very well connected, so you can be sure you will be learning useful, practical and applicable skills at the same time as establishing strong industry networks. You will be able to interact with your peers during your weekly sessions too, sharing your learning journey and top tips for succcess. And remember, you choose the pace of your learning and when you submit your assessments throughout the course.
Who is it for?
If you are keen to step into the dynamic world of coding then this programme is for you.
- No prior experience is required.
- Suits anyone looking to upskill, or who is curious to see what the world of programming is all about.
How does it work?
Try one course or complete the whole programme in one go:
- The full programme is made up of 5 courses
- Each course is run over a 4 week period
- You can enrol for the whole programme or start with just one course
- You should factor 20-30 hours to complete each course
- Each week you will have a live, interactive tutorial guided by our Unitec team and digital industry partners
- The interactive tutorials are recorded so you can access them on demand
- Each course includes an assessment